Apply for our yoga teacher training program
requirements for admission
- Each applicant will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Knowledge of the asanas and average physical stamina is required.
- One year of asana practice unless otherwise discussed.
- It is not required that you become a certified teacher to participate in this program.
- You must participate in a weekly asana class with Moira Anderson at River Rock Yoga and Pilates in Ocean Springs. There are no exceptions unless you live outside the county. If so you may take a weekly class with a qualified instructor.
- You must attend all dates and training. See our 2023 yoga teacher training dates
4 Steps to apply for the River Rock Yoga teacher training program
- Complete the online form below (This will take about 10 minutes).
- Pay your application fee of $300. (Click the payment button below to be re-directed to Wellness Living to pay online. You can also mail a check to the address below).
- Two letters of recommendation. One yoga related and one personal letter is required. (Click on the links below for a template)
- Upon acceptance to the program, you will receive a detailed email sent to your provided email address. The email contains important information about the program and about your first weekend. Please read carefully!
River Yock Yoga and Pilates
Attention: Teacher Training Program
2429 W. Commerce St., Suite C
Ocean Springs, MS 39564
Our next program begins September 16, 2023. The application deadline is August 26th.
Yoga Teacher Training Application
Complete this form to apply for the Yoga Teacher Training Program at River Rock Yoga and Pilates.